Alarmy is a popular alarm clock app that is designed to be extremely effective in waking people up. The app offers various methods to turn off the alarm, ranging from traditional methods like shaking the phone a certain number of times, to more challenging methods like solving math problems or taking a picture of a specific place in your home (that you’ve set up previously).
Alarmy – Alarm Clock&SleepSound App
The app also may offer additional features like sleep sounds to help you get to sleep, and possibly some tracking features to monitor your sleep quality, although features can vary between updates and versions.
From Waking up gently to powerfully, you can rely on this free loud alarm clock. Set a ringtone as your favorite music, and combine missions & additional helpful features whatever you like! This is the new way of making a refreshed morning. And now you can even record every day your morning feeling after sleep! No more Oversleeping!
Features of the app Alarmy
- Alarm Missions
- Math Problems: Solve mathematical problems to turn off the alarm.
- Photo Mission: Take a photo of a predetermined area, such as a bathroom sink, to turn off the alarm.
- Shake Mission: Shake the phone a specific number of times to disable the alarm.
- Barcode Mission: Scan a barcode or QR code to turn off the alarm.
- Sound Options
- Various ringing tones and melodies.
- Customizable volume and vibration patterns.
- “Gradual Wake” options to slowly increase the alarm’s volume.
- Sleep Sound
- White noise or calming soundscapes to help users fall asleep.
- Timers to automatically turn off sleep sounds.
- User Interface and Customization
- Modern, user-friendly interface.
- Customizable themes and colors.
- Option to label alarms.